Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Deal of a lifetime on my inspire 1

Reaction score
Well, I have been flying RC airplanes my whole life. Started flying DJI Phantoms since the Phantom 1. Owned a P1, P3S, P3A, P3P, and currently own a P4 and now an Inspire 1 as of this week.
The Story:
It was on accident that I bought this inspire 1, met a guy (who seemed very well off) that was selling it. He said he would sell it to the first person with $450. This thing is barely used, 1 remote 5 batteries, hard case, 3 chargers, and so many polar pro lenses, X3 camera. When I was buying the inspire his dog jumped on me and made a small tear in my old beater jacket i was wearing. I tried to refuse taking the money, but he handed me a $50 back "for the damage" lol... Needless to say I ended up with a brand new I1 for $400 USD.

I am happy to be a part of the elite inspire pilots club!!!!

Well, I have been flying RC airplanes my whole life. Started flying DJI Phantoms since the Phantom 1. Owned a P1, P3S, P3A, P3P, and currently own a P4 and now an Inspire 1 as of this week.
The Story:
It was on accident that I bought this inspire 1, met a guy (who seemed very well off) that was selling it. He said he would sell it to the first person with $450. This thing is barely used, 1 remote 5 batteries, hard case, 3 chargers, and so many polar pro lenses, X3 camera. When I was buying the inspire his dog jumped on me and made a small tear in my old beater jacket i was wearing. I tried to refuse taking the money, but he handed me a $50 back "for the damage" lol... Needless to say I ended up with a brand new I1 for $400 USD.

I am happy to be a part of the elite inspire pilots club!!!!
I don't mind saying that I feel mildly jelous

Reactions: atomicdrone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez