Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Delete

Thought it was a bearing too but upon viewing the video a few times, I think the issue is with the prop locking mechanism. Obvious question....have you checked the screws securing the prop holder to the motor? I would suggest not flying it until you figure it out. Keep us posted.

Thought it was a bearing too but upon viewing the video a few times, I think the issue is with the prop locking mechanism. Obvious question....have you checked the screws securing the prop holder to the motor? I would suggest not flying it until you figure it out. Keep us posted.
Thanks for the comment- I swear I'm not trying to be rude but I did mention up above that I tightened the screws.. I did notice something interesting however and that is that a few of my props cause the mechanism to make that noise and a few don't.... hmmmm

Thanks for the comment- I swear I'm not trying to be rude but I did mention up above that I tightened the screws.. I did notice something interesting however and that is that a few of my props cause the mechanism to make that noise and a few don't.... hmmmm

maybe the fitting of the prop. a sound like this does sound like a bearing :)
try to put some teflon tape around the middle part on the motor side and see if ths sound comes up again. some have solved there "loose" props (mine a also a bit moving) with that teflon tape. not much.

interesting.

You're not being rude, I totally missed that. I think I started watching video before I finished reading your comment. I hope you figure it out and let us know.

Al

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa