Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Demo Video for CEX group..

Hi Steven,
Liking it a lot especially the POI shot around the moving boot. A single pilot operation I am assuming?
The only thing I'd say is that some of the shots are moving too quickly for my taste, and the last scenic wide the yaw mention isn't smooth enough to be the ending of this great piece...
But all in all lovely stuff mate, enjoyed it!

Hi Steven,
Liking it a lot especially the POI shot around the moving boot. A single pilot operation I am assuming?
The only thing I'd say is that some of the shots are moving too quickly for my taste, and the last scenic wide the yaw mention isn't smooth enough to be the ending of this great piece...
But all in all lovely stuff mate, enjoyed it!

Hi Jacky Poon, thanks mate i agree with you, just thought i would put in some extra clips to show the versatility of the Inspire and osmo,to see what they wwanted ... yes it was a single pilot operation ....

Nice!
You have some great piloting skills. you should try shooting in 60p (those surfers especially), your slow-mo shots and speed ramp shots would look smoother.
Nice!
You have some great piloting skills. you should try shooting in 60p (those surfers especially), your slow-mo shots and speed ramp shots would look smoother.

Thanks gruvpix, i will keep that in mind next time i am videoing surfers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44