Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DGI Goggles for sale

Reaction score
DJI Goggles, excellent condition, used twice. $275 or best offer.

Last edited:
See.... everyone is well trained now! :D

For the benefit of the OP @Yatesbfy46 you are reminded that as pointed out in our Classifieds posting requirements this is an international forum and therefore we ask for location and currency for any listings.

Thank You

I’m in Wyoming and using US dollars. Will provide whatever information needed.
Please contact me about your DJI goggles that are for sale. I’ll buy them but you’ve got to give me the information asap. And as I said previously I have a Paypal account for the transaction.
Thanks, Phil DeVore

Please contact me about your DJI goggles that are for sale. I’ll buy them but you’ve got to give me the information asap. And as I said previously I have a Paypal account for the transaction.
Thanks, Phil DeVore
PayPal.me/byates46 should work.

DJI Goggles, excellent condition, used twice. $275

Funny...I just sold mine on Craigslist. Same deal...used twice, couldn't stand 'em. Got $350 for them, but they were listed for almost 3 months.

I should qualify my answer by clarifying that the biggest problem was my inability to focus on the screen. I wear cheaters when I read, but when I wear my FatShark Goggles, I see just fine. To me, the principle of looking through optics at two smaller LCD displays makes far more sense than simply trying to focus on one large display 1" from your eyeballs. I don't use any kind of lens correction on my FatShark Dominator V3 goggles, yet images are perfectly clear. So I find it ironic that a company like DJI could be so clumsy as to engineer big, fat, clumsy goggles that require anyone with < perfect vision to wear readers / cheaters. And honestly, I only use my FatSharks when the sun is so bright I can't see the screen. I use the HDMI port on my Inspire 1, which is still my "film" drone. Dual Operator mode, RAW capabilities and an HDMI port insures that bird will stay relevant for a long time. Just used it on a shoot last night. Yeah...she flies like a barge, but I still love the thing. But I digress...

D

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil DeVore
Great price but I don’t like them either. Too restrictive and you can’t keep VLOS with them. I am looking at getting the Epson BT-300 drone edition glasses. They look very interesting and they allow you to keep your drone in VLOS. The only thing I don’t like about them is they are Android based!! But so is the crystal sky monitor and I figured out how to use it. We’ll see what happens down the road. Actually I have everything I need to fly successfully and probably won’t get them unless I get a wild hair up my—-!!
:)

I had great success wit them. It’s like any equipment if used as designed they are great. I would still be using them if we did the same kind of photography. We film ranches and they we super especially when flying at a distance when you need real precision. Using the inspire where I fly and my wife films using a separate monitor negates the need for them.

Reactions: Phil DeVore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo