Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Assistant 2 Will Not Connect To My Inspire 2 Using iMac

When I first got my Inspire I couldn't find the USB cable so I bought a PC USB transfer cable from Best Buy today. That didn't work so I looked in the box for my Inspire 2 which was in the attic, and low and behold, there it was hidden away.

That was the issue and thank you for resolving it d for me. I just figured any USB to USB would work.

Thanks!

When I first got my Inspire I couldn't find the USB cable so I bought a PC USB transfer cable from Best Buy today. Test didn't work so I looked in the box for my Inspire 2 which was in the attic, and low and behold, there it was hidden away.

That was the issue and thank you for resolving it d for me. I just figured any USB to USB would work.

Thanks!

Glad you found it. Yes, tucked away inside a white baggy, inside the accessories & manual box that sits at the top of the I2 box for shipping.

Safe flying!

Reactions: AerialPerceptions
When I first got my Inspire I couldn't find the USB cable so I bought a PC USB transfer cable from Best Buy today. Test didn't work so I looked in the box for my Inspire 2 which was in the attic, and low and behold, there it was hidden away.

Thanks!

Funny, I did the same thing the first time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla