Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CES Announcements

isnpire 1.5 with build in fpv and lightbridge 2 in black stealth edition for an absolute dji super bargain of 9999 USD

for real: X5R, the adaptor plate to the osmo probably the p4 and some other useless stuff we will not need since our stuff isn't working the way it should :) next year i am planning to go :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I'll start.

1) SDK support for X5/X5R and OSMO

2) Phantom 4 (share with more social media sites than ever before??)

3) Inspire 2/Hex or Octo motor for redundancy - flies on N-1 motors. Folds up tight to current size for easy transport.

4) X5/X5R support for the S900/S1000 series and LB2

5) Price drop on Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 lineup

All Coming Soon(tm).

Last edited:
I am leaving for the CES today. I bought the Inspire 1 from last years meeting and the Osmo since.

Do any of you have questions you would like me to ask?

Jim

is it possible to swap the tail and head led's so back would be RED and front GREEN (i could care less about front color really) but that would be a really good thing if it'll be possible to do.

Reactions: bizznitty
Ask them if they plan a bit rate upgrade on the X3 to at least 100 mb/sec from its industry low mark of 60 mb/sec ?

Reactions: Phatzo
I thought it was going to be only:

X5R
Inspire 1 Black
Lower prices P3 advance and standard

Can we expect something more?

Beefed up gimbal motors to take x5/x5r to another level regarding payload.....

thank you for the explenation. actually did ask the service in germany as i had to send it in and they said that swaping them or "resoldering" would not result in what i would like to have because the lights are controlled by the FC. when warranty is over for my first AC i will give it a shot. until then it would have been nice to have DJI be able to do it and keep the warranty :)

Reactions: ARF
An X4 Cam would be nice, something between the X3 and X5, an upgrade from the X3 that was affordable (and justifiable to our other half's)

Regards and enjoy the show.

An X4 Cam would be nice, something between the X3 and X5, an upgrade from the X3 that was affordable (and justifiable to our other half's)

Regards and enjoy the show.

Not likely. The X3 is pretty decent to begin with and it really requires a bigger sensor to get better video and images and that's the X5/X5R. What would you recommend in between a small 1/2.3 sensor in the X3 with a fixed lens and the M43 sensor with inter-changable lenses in the X5/X5R? Even if there was some middle system it wouldn't be enough better than the X3 or offer the lens options of the X5/X5R.

So, not gonna happen...

Brian

I love the new Inspire Pro Black announcement. "In response to popular demand from the professional filmmaker community" So DJI polled professional photographers and the pros said 'Yup love it, it streams everything to youtube like we asked, now.... can you make it Black?'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah