Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky Monitor Owner Discussion by Advexure

CrystalSky Adapter for the MavMount is finally here! Now IN STOCK and ready to ship. This is the best mounting solution out there for CrystalSky owners also looking to use their monitors on the Mavic.

Buy MavMount Tablet Holder or CrystalSky Mount for DJI Mavic

Big shouts to MavMount for maintaining the high quality design of MavMount and accommodating the CrystalSky.

MavMount-CS-1.jpg

MavMount-CS-2.jpg

I received my extra batteries this morning. Now I can cook all day!
Do we have an update for the shipments of the Ultra Brights?
Also waiting patiently for a firmware update.

I received my extra batteries this morning. Now I can cook all day!
Do we have an update for the shipments of the Ultra Brights?
Also waiting patiently for a firmware update.

There ya go!

Unfortunately no further updates on 7.85" Ultras at this time.

DJI HQ has mentioned that a CrystalSky FW update will release by the end of the week.

hopefully that firmware update will fix all the issues with this monitor. My CS has been a $550 paper weight collecting dust in its box since the first update rendered it useless to fly with.

hopefully that firmware update will fix all the issues with this monitor. My CS has been a $550 paper weight collecting dust in its box since the first update rendered it useless to fly with.

What kind of issues are you experiencing that are rendering the CS useless? We would appreciate your feedback and insight so that we can continue to ensure DJI's engineers at HQ are fully aware of any and all issues. Thank you!

I can't use any of the intelligent flight modes on my CS 5.5 or 7. Only problem I'm still having. Other than that it's been great and worth the wait. Just got a mount for Mavic and the 5.5 now mounts cleanly on Mavic RC

What kind of issues are you experiencing that are rendering the CS useless? We would appreciate your feedback and insight so that we can continue to ensure DJI's engineers at HQ are fully aware of any and all issues. Thank you!

Im having issues with the video downlink with this monitor. Everything works flawlessly on my Iphone 7 but the CS is so bad one cannot even fly with it.
Here's a thread in the mavic section with other users experiencing the same issue.
corrupted video from RC to Crystalsky

Im having issues with the video downlink with this monitor. Everything works flawlessly on my Iphone 7 but the CS is so bad one cannot even fly with it.
Here's a thread in the mavic section with other users experiencing the same issue.
corrupted video from RC to Crystalsky

I too am experiencing this. A fix is to look at your data bandwidth. It will be tacked at 12-20mbps for some reason. Toggle the Auto/Custom switch
It should clear up after that. I’ve had to do this several times now since the latest update.

I too am experiencing this. A fix is to look at your data bandwidth. It will be tacked at 12-20mbps for some reason. Toggle the Auto/Custom switch
It should clear up after that. I’ve had to do this several times now since the latest update.

Where is this setting?

i still don't see how to fix it in the HD prefs. it has an auto toggle and manual. i toggled auto and it took away the area to adjust the settings. nothing changed. the problem got worse actually.

CS Update is out V02.02.08.01

I was not prompted to update. I went to settings and checked for update

CS Update is out V02.02.08.01

I was not prompted to update. I went to settings and checked for update

They promised by the end of the week! We are told this FW should cure your issue so please keep us posted. Engineers at HQ took a good hard look at your video and specifically stated this FW would resolve it. Anxious to hear what you find.

Reactions: Tom Dillon
They promised by the end of the week! We are told this FW should cure your issue so please keep us posted. Engineers at HQ took a good hard look at your video and specifically stated this FW would resolve it. Anxious to hear what you find.

Don't you ever sleep? I just woke in the UK and you're still here?

Is there a changelog anywhere? I'm keen to see that this is meant to cure ;)

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks

I will let you know

Reactions: Advexure
Don't you ever sleep? I just woke in the UK and you're still here?

Is there a changelog anywhere? I'm keen to see that this is meant to cure ;)

Was probably a colleague here earlier. Yes we do sleep, just got guys that work regular working day hours and then us night owls who work to the wee hours of the morning with China and Hong Kong.

It doesn't seem that DJI is releasing change logs so far for the CrystalSky. We'd be just as curious to see one so please post here if you find one.

So my update popped up and I noted the changes it showed me.. they are...

Added Flip screen switch to settings menu.
Added home point setting as F1/F2 button function.
Fixed a rare video downlink error causing lag issues and blurring.
Fixed lag issues when using Osmo with wi-fi connection.
Fixed lag issues when using Mavic with wi-fi connection.
Fixed lag issues when and blurring that could occur after starting CrystalSky with HDMI devices connected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faridabadcallgirl