Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky Monitor Owner Discussion by Advexure

I've also noticed the wifi is showing 5ghz all the time now and wasn't before.

When opening a dji app it tells you in a message on screen it's closing the other dji go app.

More notes:
DJI Go is now version 3.1.8
Has an option for 'check for update' in the me>setting>check for update (although says 'failed to obtain firmware update information')
No zebras yet in DJI Go V3 (for Osmo)

DJI Go 4 is now version 4.1.3
Has an option for 'check for update' in the me>setting>check for update

49f9a593c654b6052dfd8320f2a96b9a.heic
02bcebfb1a974c18eaedb6564173b821.heic

Reactions: Advexure
Is the compass calibration under System settings in the CS a new addition? I don't recall it being there before. All seems well with a couple flights.

So my update popped up and I noted the changes it showed me.. they are...

Added Flip screen switch to settings menu.
Added home point setting as F1/F2 button function.
Fixed a rare video downlink error causing lag issues and blurring.
Fixed lag issues when using Osmo with wi-fi connection.
Fixed lag issues when using Mavic with wi-fi connection.
Fixed lag issues when and blurring that could occur after starting CrystalSky with HDMI devices connected.

this is what I was hoping for!

So I was wondering if there really is an internal battery on these things? As soon as I remove the battery it turns off...

it does have a battery. Page 7. When you remove the battery the screen shuts off but the device does not.

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 7.45.23 PM.png

lol. love this update. new update was fun. my mavic took off and immediately banked into a tree 10 ft to the left. the parts explosion was hilarious. but hey, my crystalsky is clean.

So I was wondering if there really is an internal battery on these things? As soon as I remove the battery it turns off...

.....and you put it back on? As soon as you put it back on, it resumes immediately.

I put in a good amount of hours on the new update with the CS.
So far, so good.

Has anyone had an issue where the screens touch interface goes sporadic? It has happened to me in the past updates, I have not seen it again. Fingers crossed it is not heat related.

.....and you put it back on? As soon as you put it back on, it resumes immediately.

I put in a good amount of hours on the new update with the CS.
So far, so good.

Has anyone had an issue where the screens touch interface goes sporadic? It has happened to me in the past updates, I have not seen it again. Fingers crossed it is not heat related.

Also put in a lot of time on a 5.5" yesterday with the new FW and had good results. On Saturday we were out with a 5.5" that had not been updated and had nothing but issues. Couldn't get a clear feed at all.

Have not seen that touch interface issue...

Reactions: cvanhoose
We are all waiting. I take it you meant, the UltraBright model.

No, I just ordered the regular 7.85 and paid in full on May 5 and still waiting. I would have never done it but at the time DJI announces in April they will be out in May , come on DJI :(

No, I just ordered the regular 7.85 and paid in full on May 5 and still waiting. I would have never done it but at the time DJI announces in April they will be out in May , come on DJI :(

I saw a couple on the web getting delivered. Not many, but they should start rolling out soon.
I’ll be waiting a little more for the Ultra Bright model, I’m sure.
My guess is Aug 14th

Last edited:
I saw a couple on the web getting delivered. Not many, but they should start rolling out soon.
I’ll be waiting a little more for the Ultra Bright model, I’m sure.
My guess is Aug 14th

7.85" High Brightness are still very limited in production and they're just trickling out. There are a few out there but not many just yet. Definitely frustrating that the wait continues this far into August but we can definitely attest to them being worth the wait and bugs here and there are being worked out for greater optimization and performance.

We hope those who have CS units already are enjoying them and hope the wait isn't too much longer for others.

New CrystalSky Firmware Update Available Today!

CrystalSky firmware version V02.02.09.00 has been released.

What's New?
  • Added availability of battery usage status on the battery page of Quick Settings.
  • Optimized Quick Settings menu and some logos on the page.
  • Optimized compass calibration program.
  • Optimized Wi-Fi connection performance through Quick Settings.
  • Updated battery profile.
  • Fixed an issue where the system crashes when you press and hold down an image in the gallery.
  • Fixed an issue where the monitor displays a green screen for the first few seconds of a local cache video.
  • Optimized stability of both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 apps.
  • Updated DJI GO app to 3.1.10.
  • Updated DJI GO 4 app to 4.1.5.
  • Updated DJI Pilot Beta to 0.3.4.

Attachments

• CrystalSky Release Notes - V02.02.09.00.png
    CrystalSky Release Notes - V02.02.09.00.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Rotofan
I ordered in April and received the high brightness from Advexure's first batch. All I can say is it was worth the wait. The build quality is outstanding and the display is awesome. It is more than just display brightness as the screen has significantly less glare and the images are very crisp. I cannot imagine what the ultra brightness would look like. I am very happy with this purchase.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry