Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Customer service!

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been InTouch with DJI customer service, I wanted to get 2 new Inspire 1 motor Bearings

The craft is out of warrantee so I wanted to replace them myself as I have done with many other

Motors, the reply I got back amazed me, they want me to send the whole craft back to Europe

From the UK!! To replace them as they do not sell service items such as bearings, motors, ESC’s

and feet/legs. It seems DJI think their customers are made of money and are stupid, anyone else had this?

Hi all, I have been InTouch with DJI customer service, I wanted to get 2 new Inspire 1 motor Bearings

The craft is out of warrantee so I wanted to replace them myself as I have done with many other

Motors, the reply I got back amazed me, they want me to send the whole craft back to Europe

From the UK!! To replace them as they do not sell service items such as bearings, motors, ESC’s

and feet/legs. It seems DJI think their customers are made of money and are stupid, anyone else had this?
The thrust washer was worn on 1 of my motors. After a few days with it removed all is still good. Bearings haven't stiffened. Your Ac you maintenance it. 7 weeks to fix that. I love the way dji does business.

Please use the search facility on the forum - bearing replacement has been covered many times previously.
The bearings DJI use are nothing special (in fact they are pretty rubbish quality)
They are standard 658zz 5x11x5 bearings.
Get hybrid or fully ceramic.
Failing that, the Matrice motors are a direct replacement 3510/kv350 replacement for the v1 Inspire motors.

Dear Mr Editor, I hear what you say, but it’s not about bearings! It’s about DJI’s

Customer service. I have just finished a complete rebuild of a crashed I1 I got from e-bay

and I really struggled to get any of what I would call “service parts” I had damaged arms, motors, feet antenna paddles, ESC’c also had to replace GPS module that I had to get from the USA.

I Have spoken to dealers in the UK and they are treated with contempt as well, they say they are not supposed to sell “service items” DJI doesn’t like it!

So you must ask question who Owens this quad, you or DJI, because if they say no you are stuffed and what is true, it takes years to get a good name and five minutes to get a bad one.

So if you treat your customers with respect and help them as much as possible you will get loyalty from them, but if you treat them like cash cows and idiots then you are lost. So it’s not about bearings at all!

And you are right ceramic ones are far better.

Dear Mr Editor, I hear what you say, but it’s not about bearings! It’s about DJI’s

Customer service. I have just finished a complete rebuild of a crashed I1 I got from e-bay

and I really struggled to get any of what I would call “service parts” I had damaged arms, motors, feet antenna paddles, ESC’c also had to replace GPS module that I had to get from the USA.

I Have spoken to dealers in the UK and they are treated with contempt as well, they say they are not supposed to sell “service items” DJI doesn’t like it!

So you must ask question who Owens this quad, you or DJI, because if they say no you are stuffed and what is true, it takes years to get a good name and five minutes to get a bad one.

So if you treat your customers with respect and help them as much as possible you will get loyalty from them, but if you treat them like cash cows and idiots then you are lost. So it’s not about bearings at all!

And you are right ceramic ones are far better.
OK but.......I had to take your original post on face value where you were asking about two replacement bearings for a single motor.
DJI (as expected) asked for you to send the aircraft in.
I was offering an alternative remedy by saying the 685zz are a direct replacement and there are better options out there.
You then changed your 'gripe' to DJI service and how they treat their customers.
I am a lot of things but psychic is not one of them. :p

I am a lot of things but psychic is not one of them. :p[/QUOTE]
You're sure?;)

Reactions: lrh111

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop