Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO last update 2.4.0 with BUG in video transmission

Reaction score
Website
www.proland.com.ar
Friends! I commented that wing majority have updated the DJI GO and installed the latest update to the application, there are serious problems of disconnection (first video) and then falls app. And often and in all circumstances.
I have consulted several owners Inspire 1 and have the same problem.
You know if there will be any patch to fix it?
Since already many thanks and greetings from Argentina for everyone!

Even if someone has the .ipa file for the older version of the iOS app you would not be able to install it unless you jailbreak your device.

Are you sure its the DJI GO app and not the RC 1.4.3 firmware update?
I have the same issue with android. When I updated GO app to 2.4.1 it will not connect to controller. The connection to the aircraft works. The GO app has no camera view and states "How to connect". WTF is wrong with DJI? ...very buggy releases.
They just released 2.4.2 for android I hope that fixes the problem....

I have the same issue with android. When I updated GO app to 2.4.1 it will not connect to controller. The connection to the aircraft works. The GO app has no camera view and states "How to connect". WTF is wrong with DJI? ...very buggy releases.
They just released 2.4.2 for android I hope that fixes the problem....

We had this same problem. try this, Please press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, turn off and turn on the RC without releasing these buttons. After resetting, the indicator of RC should be Red.

Please reset master and slave if using dual op.

Have you been flying with it? If so, how many flights (aprox) with the new app version? Do you use the dual operator setup?
Updated this morning and flew 2 batteries before our latest storm rolled in.i have dual controller but not tested it. We use an android device on the 2nd controller. I can test on bench if it helps?

Updated this morning and flew 2 batteries before our latest storm rolled in.i have dual controller but not tested it. We use an android device on the 2nd controller. I can test on bench if it helps?

No no, that won't be necessary. Thanks for that. We'll give the app update a go and hope for the best. :)

We had this same problem. try this, Please press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, turn off and turn on the RC without releasing these buttons. After resetting, the indicator of RC should be Red.

Thanks I wil

Thanks I will give it a try. Is this a secret key combo? Are there more?

Thanks I wil

Thanks I will give it a try. Is this a secret key combo? Are there more?
If this is an indication of DJI, called support "they are having technical difficulties".....Now I understand why I have issues.

This is something I had to do last night. Had trouble updating my tablet. So I uninstalled DJI Go app, then reinstalled. Of course that gave me the update straight from the source instead of dealing with download issues withe the sd card, my computer or just plain computer ignorance. It's also suggested that the camera sd card be formatted prior to downloading new update. I just use a seperate sd card for updates only. That way there's no potential interference from other root programs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan