Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO not connecting Inspire 1, when using a particular TB48 battery.

Reaction score
When using one of my TB48 batteries, DJIGO app won’t connect with the Inspire 1. When this happens, I remove, inspect and put the gimbal back on - making sure it’s all very clean, etc., then restart the Inspire 1- but to no avail. However when I replace the battery (in question) with another, the DJI GO connects as per usual. Note: firmware, app, iPad & iPhone are updated, running most current s/w. The battery in question has no visible signs of swelling, etc. and there doesn’t seem to be swelling or physical signs or issues. The Inspire 1 has never had any hard landings or crashes.
Any suggestions? Has anyone had similar problems or experiences, and; been able to address or fix the issue? Any help would be very much appreciated.

It’s possible that the processor on the battery has crashed causing the I1 to fail to communicate.

You could try opening the battery, disconnecting the electronics from the LiPo cells, wait a minute, and reconnect.

Reactions: slim.slamma
It’s possible that the processor on the battery has crashed causing the I1 to fail to communicate.

You could try opening the battery, disconnecting the electronics from the LiPo cells, wait a minute, and reconnect.

Thanks, will give it a try

When using one of my TB48 batteries, DJIGO app won’t connect with the Inspire 1. When this happens, I remove, inspect and put the gimbal back on - making sure it’s all very clean, etc., then restart the Inspire 1- but to no avail. However when I replace the battery (in question) with another, the DJI GO connects as per usual. Note: firmware, app, iPad & iPhone are updated, running most current s/w. The battery in question has no visible signs of swelling, etc. and there doesn’t seem to be swelling or physical signs or issues. The Inspire 1 has never had any hard landings or crashes.
Any suggestions? Has anyone had similar problems or experiences, and; been able to address or fix the issue? Any help would be very much appreciated.
Along with the suggestion below, I would check the battery when charging. Make sure all 4 lights are green - solid and not flashing before you move it off the charger. I assume you are using the quad charger. I too, run TB48s and so far have not had this problem. Hope this helps..

In addition to TVR's suggestion above, check the two data pin pads underneath the cap for contamination/corrosion.
If these pads fail to make a good/reliable connection with the sprung pins on the Inspire some strange errors can occur.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters