Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Go Version 4.1.5 Available July 28th 2017

Reaction score
Here is the change log and link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... 2/id1170452592?mt=8

What's New in Version 4.1.5

Spark:
Added a 180°Pano shooting mode.
Added voice prompts for Advanced Gesture Control mode
Users can now set flight directions for Helix and Circle in QuickShot mode.
Added a new gesture for recording videos.
Phantom 4 Series:
Added gimbal yaw tuning
Inspire 2:
Added gimbal yaw tuning.
Added aspect ratio overlays for the camera view.

Editor:
Added an album feature that categorizes captured photos and videos.
Added music favoriting.
Updated the music library.
General:
A French lanuage setting is now available.
Added support for the Cendence remote controller.
Users can now set a cache limit automatically based on their device's available storage space.
Warning records are now categorized by aircraft type.

I decided to go ahead and do the update, but I will not have a chance to fly this update until the weekend....

I cant tell whats changed from 4.1.4, hopefully someone will be ale to comment soon on their experiences....

4.1.4 didn't last long. Had to be the fastest version update DJI has ever done. Given how fast 4.1.4 disappeared, must'a been something really wrong in it. They don't fix firmware that fast as with the P4 issues and the hackers intervening with the rollback fix.

I can't find this new gimbal yaw tuning either in 4.1.5 ????

Dunno.

Last edited:
We were so excited to finally have Gimbal Yaw Tuning and now it sounds like it was really only added for Phantom 4 Pro. Frustrating. A bit more information here: Where is gimbal yaw tuning ?

Sounds like it was added to the P4, just it doesn't do the camera yaw at all and works the roll/horizon instead. Just fantastic! Gimbal yaw feature not working?

DJI sure screws things up. No wonder these things crash at times, and probably not the fault of the pilot if they cannot get their software working right for something so obviously wrong. Maybe someday they'll get a good version out there without bugs....

Reactions: Advexure
I've downloaded that 4.1.5 update, after installation it stated that it was successful, but when I checked to see if it was really installed, I found I still have 4.1.3...anyone had this problem?

Sounds like it was added to the P4, just it doesn't do the camera yaw at all and works the roll/horizon instead. Just fantastic! Gimbal yaw feature not working?

DJI sure screws things up. No wonder these things crash at times, and probably not the fault of the pilot if they cannot get their software working right for something so obviously wrong. Maybe someday they'll get a good version out there without bugs....
Sure,and Santa Claus is real too.This will never happen;);)

Feeling sorry for you I2 owners. I would be very very p@ssed having to endure constant GO updates just because some crappy 600$ selfie drone happened to share the app of my professional 6000$ (or more) platform.

I feel your pain having bought a Mavic Pro recently, At least around my I1 things have kind of settled down. After 2 years of constant, almost weekly updating.

Reactions: Drone_Video
There's a new version of 4.1.5 (yes, they named it the same!). which is supposed to take care of problems in 4.1.5 o_O. Not sure if app store is already updated but you can download it by scanning QR code on DJI site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875