Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Goggles Arrived

Awesome. Enjoy them! Have to say that I like them best on the Mavic (mainly because OcuSync makes them so easy to use on the Mavic), but overall they're a great piece of technology and I hope you find the same. Safe flying! :cool:

Awesome. Enjoy them! Have to say that I like them best on the Mavic (mainly because OcuSync makes them so easy to use on the Mavic), but overall they're a great piece of technology and I hope you find the same. Safe flying! :cool:
Thanks! So far, well we will see. Still haven't gotten past activation and update yet. For the price, it's a slick bit of kit.

Reactions: Advexure
I returned them, I found them to be too **** heavy for more than 5 min. ya may as well put the RC and tablet on your head.

Spend an evening on the couch nerding out and getting to know all of the different menus and touchpad swipes for the many features. Touchpad is definitely a bit funky and sensitive at first but with a little hands-on experience and combing through the navigation it becomes very easy to navigate the environment. Touchpad, different touches, and navigation menus were a bit overwhelming at first.

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell