Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Go's streaming youtube works .... too well!

Reaction score
Website
terrylowe.com
I decided to try YouTube streaming again today. The first time, my only watcher got to see me land it in a tree.

This time, I invited several more people to watch live and all is going well as my son comes out for an after-school chat. We are chatting away when Ralph at FlyHighUSA calls to remind me that it is recording our audio too. I hear his wife laughing in the background. :) Well dang it! Sorry ya'll had to hear all that Ralph! Hehehe.

The iPad is recording audio....got it. ;)

I decided to try YouTube streaming again today. The first time, my only watcher got to see me land it in a tree.

This time, I invited several more people to watch live and all is going well as my son comes out for an after-school chat. We are chatting away when Ralph at FlyHighUSA calls to remind me that it is recording our audio too. I hear his wife laughing in the background. :) Well dang it! Sorry ya'll had to hear all that Ralph! Hehehe.

The iPad is recording audio....got it. ;)
Hey Terry, I've heard a lot about you and finally got to hear your voice. I thought it was hilarious and I think you're cool guy!!

Ralph's wife, Laura!!

Reactions: Terry Lowe
Hey Terry, I've heard a lot about you and finally got to hear your voice. I thought it was hilarious and I think you're cool guy!!

Ralph's wife, Laura!!

My son has been under the weather and I was trying to cheer him up....boys always like hearing stories about burping, farting, and other stuff.....
Not quite the way I want to meet someone! But you have an awesome laugh!!!
I've told that story at work several times....a belly buster every time.:):)

What kind of connection do you have and what kind of latency are you guys seeing?

I was standing outside my home with an ipad air 2 getting a strong wifi signal. I am not sure about latency other than to say that Ralph called me nearly immediately. I went back and watched the video later on youtube. I erased it, but the video quality was quite low.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa