Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD: DJI Inpsire 1 V2 X5R Raw

Reaction score
Website
www.fourtwigs.com
Edit: Sold.

Selling my DJI Inspire 1 X5R Raw with multiple upgrades and features. We just received orders to Germany, and are already over our authorized weight limit for household goods, so it's sadly time to let this go. More photos are available here: DJI Inspire 1 X5R RAW

Originally an Inspire 1 V1, I upgraded all four of the motors to the stronger V2 3510H motors. The X5R RAW micro 4/3 camera comes with the DJI MFT 15mm F/1.7 ASPH lens. I added the FlyHighUSA TB-47 battery mod that allows the installation of two 1800mAh 6S 22.2V LIPO batteries, extending flight time considerably - typically by about 25-35% in my experience (obviously depends on conditions). Includes multiple batteries, the 180 watt charger, LIPO charger, GPC professional Pelican case with waterjet cut foam, DJI Osmo gimbal you can mount the X5R on, and more - see bulleted list for all.

Shipping will be via USPS in two shipments - the GPC Pelican Case with the drone and most accessories secured with two padlocks, and a ground-only box with the padlock keys, X5R camera, batteries, and the rest of the accessories. Local pickup in Oahu is fine too.

DJI Inspire 1 V2
X5R RAW camera
X3 camera
GPC Pelican Case with Waterjet-cut Foam
Apple iPad Mini 4 with Sunshade
Two remote controls (one to control the drone, second is optional to allow an operator to control the camera)
TB48 with 12 charges, reconditioned by HeliEngadin in 2021
TB47 with 2 charges, reconditioned by HeliEngadin in 2021
TB47 (LIPO battery mod) with 12 charges
DJI 180 watt charger
DJI 100 watt chargers (3)
DJI Charging Hub (charges 4 batteries)
Aorika T240 Duo LIPO charger
HRB 1800mAh 6S 22.2V liPo batteries (4)
X5R 512gb SSD (3)
X5R USB 3 Reader
DJI Osmo gimbal
DJI Osmo dual battery charger