DJI Inspire 1 for sale with goodies

Reaction score
i bought it lightly used and i have lightly used it. it comes with
t48 battery 10 charges
t47 battery 8 charges
aero3d props which consist of
AmazingTech 13*4.5 Carbon Fiber Self-locking Propeller + Aluminium Adapter Set - Adapter/Prop Set Selection : Complete set (4 x adapters plus 4 x props)
and
LPAPS14 LP Adapter Plates & 14" CF Prop Set (x4)
and
6 carbon fiber xoar with 4 red and 4 black plates
2 sets of screw on props with two or three sets of blade snap locks.
amazing tech gimbal lock green color
amazing tech motor covers red
cnc metal red motor covers.
2 remotes, one for the bird, one for the camera.
case has the aftermarket metal handle brackets installed.
mint conditon inspire 1 with fully working gimbal/camera. plus it has two sun filters and a rubber lens cap
silicone covers on both remote controllers with front brackets for stronger support of ipad arm.
power brick and cords, couple packs of quick release for props, i never cared for them. i have youtube videos of a waterfall and mountain scenery using the inspire. heres my deal. i have been flying for a long time with other quads, mainly phantoms and parrots, i fly the birds into areas for dream shots, sometime i loose, not often but i do, i refuse to loose the inspire, as of now i have the inspire and two phantom 3p and two parrot bebop 2, i have lost one phantom 3p and one parrot bebop 2 this year. phantom i lost because of stupidty. parrot i lost because of battery failure.
the inspire needs the latest firmware update, 2,000 plus shipping in the us of a. paypal is fine so is money order or cashier check. i will trade it for the right guns, i am a ffl dealer so there is no problem with me taking gun trades. its completely legal since i am a dealer.
yea price is falling on them i know, but i am offering a good selection of carbon fiber propellers and two remotes and very low use. i can include my flight records from dji if wanted. and i can send links to videos i have online of the inspire. no other trades than guns. i prefer cash. if you live close to al/tn line you can pick it up. i am sure its the c series. i have a picture of born on date on the case, ill include it

Attachments

• IMG_7400.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7401.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7403.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7405.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7411.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7420.JPG
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7417.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7426.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7399.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7408.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
2,000 what? Not everybody loves in your country.
Please provide currency and location in classifieds.

Thank you

2000 us dollars. i kinda thought with it being in the us of a everone would know dollars. sorry if it was not clear