Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Pro - Osmo - X5 Kit w/extras

Reaction score
After an upgrade, it's time to let go of my trusty Inspire 1 Pro. Professionally flown, working like new, fully updated and ready to demo.

Inspire 1 Pro/X5
DJI 15mm stock lens
Olympic 45mm lens
Dual controllers
3 batteries - 1/TB47 - 2/TB48
1 Charger
Extra props (I package of 2)
Landing mode case (with props on)
Osmo handle with X5 adapter
3 Osmo batteries
I Osmo charger
Osmo case
Price is US$ 2,500.

Due to size and weight issue, I really don't think shipping is reasonable. I'm located in West Covina, CA. Meeting in the middle is certainly possible, within reason.

Inspire_1_Pro_1.jpg

Inspire_1_Pro_2.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_3.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_4.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_5.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_6.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_7.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_8.jpg Inspire_1_Pro_9.jpg

to widen your audience UPS will likely be around $150 for ground shipping, I sold one in a Inspak backpack, it weighed roughly 30lbs and was like $105 going from Hemet, Ca to washington

Thanks for that info. I'm going to update this shortly with a different case. The one shown is about 3 times larger than an Inspak. It weighs 61lbs.

I had a GPC case too sold it empty, so i know the size and weight. but just throwing the idea out there, hell dont even need to box it, just put 2-3 zip ties in the lock hole, and wrap the thing with pallet plastic. BTW great kit good luck with the sale

Reactions: Greg Lucas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669