Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji inspire 1 v2.0 for sale $1250

Never shipped out of the US.. I would only cover $50 in shipping fees you have to pay the rest. Try to find out how much it
would cost to ship from VERNON CA 90058 to your location.

what city are you in

USPS quoted me $173.10. Fedex, UPS, and DHL all quoted me over $400. I checked online so I'm not sure how correct the prices
are. I'm gonna go in person just to see if the prices change. I'll get back to you later today.

If the firmware is updated to 1.9, I'll take it UPS Ground to Pennsylvania, I'm pretty sure the UPS Ground wouldn't be over $50.

Not sure what firmware it has since I've never connected the craft to the dji go app. I have one right now but I'm about to ship to NYC. I sold one this morning, I'll call the guy and ask him what firmware it came with and I'll get back to you.

If the firmware is updated to 1.9, I'll take it UPS Ground to Pennsylvania, I'm pretty sure the UPS Ground wouldn't be over $50.

Pricing for shipping was to Italy not US.. I'll ship within the US for free no charge just pay asking price.

I don't think it comes with 1.9. I'm pretty sure its gonna come with 1.8 and you would have to update to the latest firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop