Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber folding prop.

Reaction score
Well I took the chance and installed Carbon Fibor folding propellers for my Inspire 2 which turned out to be more of a job then I though. I removed the orininal porp locks which became a tug of war. DJI used a strong loctite when installing the original props which had me bending two tork T-9 bits and caused me to use my Dremal drill to cut away plastic to get a grip on one holding screw (two hour job for one screw) anyway I had success, no more loose or noisy props. I ordered the Carbon fibor props from Florida Drone Suppy.
I'm noticing a smoother flight and a little more flight time. If you can call a propeller beautiful these are beautiful.

Thanks for your comments. It appears the amount of locktite used by DJI can vary from almost none to massive amounts. We have found that a medium powered soldering iron tip placed on each screw will assist in easier removal of the stock DJI hardware.

Constant downward pressure on the retaining screws while supporting the motor and boom after heated will make the removal easier.

Yes, these props are beautiful and efficient.

Thank you for your support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont