Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 2 Hard Case Help Needed!!!

Reaction score
I‘m looking at buying a hard case for my DJI inspire 2, since this is mainly for transport and I have a backpack for it on location all I need to fit in the box is the drone and not batteries or anthing. My question is that will my inspire 2 fit in the HPRC 2870W case for the inspire 1 or do I have to buy the DJI inspire 2 specific one?
Thanks
Jack R

Last edited:
I‘m looking at buying a hard case for my DJI inspire 2, since this is mainly for transport and I have a backpack for it on location all I need to fit in the box is the drone and not batteries or anthing. My question is that will my inspire 2 fit in the HPRC 2870W case for the inspire 1 or do I have to buy the DJI inspire 2 specific one?
Thanks
Jack R
Moved to correct section!

Thanks
Jack R
Have you tried typing in ‘Hard case for Inspire 2’ in the forum search field?......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell