Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
DJI Inspire Battery Mods are now in stock and ready for purchase.
I have been working hard and now have a complete stock of Modded DJI TB 47 and 48 batteries in both black and white. These packs are perfect for the Inspire pilot that needs additional flight time for longer missions and especially needed for flight redundancy. Imagine you're out for normal day of flying and for whatever reason your battery decides to just die. Whether it's a cell issue or a completely discharged pack mid-air. Either one of these situations can cause a catastrophic failure with crash. Most times this will result in a complete loss if not major repairs at the very least. With this mod this helps eliminate this problem. Even if you have a main pack failure your bird will still fly allowing you to land safely. I have been getting anywhere from 28 to 35+ minute flights depending on the battery setup and or flying conditions. This is much better than the 13 to 18 min I was getting before. I have several customers currently using this mod and it is working perfectly. I am happy to offer this product to all of my fellow pilots and FlyHighUSA supporters. If you have any questions or concerns please call us @ 270-473-1409 or email us at [email protected] and we well be glad to help in any way we can.

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48 - FlyHighUSA

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48

Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack - FlyHighUSA

Dual Battery Mounting Plate For Inspire - FlyHighUSA

Attachments

• P1100830.jpg
    P1100830.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 417
  • P1100839.jpg
    P1100839.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 391
  • P1100845.jpg
    P1100845.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 386
  • P1100851.jpg
    P1100851.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 384
  • P1100870.jpg
    P1100870.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 373
  • P1100871.jpg
    P1100871.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1833.JPG
    IMG_1833.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 357
Last edited:
It all looks great, but just a couple of questions. The 2 lipos in the accessory pack are a lot shorter than any I have ever seen. Is that how they come and can I buy those separately if need be?
In the pictures, the white top Inspire batteries have wiring protectors on the external wires but the black top battery pictures doesn't show that. I would assume the black top batteries would have that also. Is that correct?

It all looks great, but just a couple of questions. The 2 lipos in the accessory pack are a lot shorter than any I have ever seen. Is that how they come and can I buy those separately if need be?
In the pictures, the white top Inspire batteries have wiring protectors on the external wires but the black top battery pictures doesn't show that. I would assume the black top batteries would have that also. Is that correct?
The wiring protectors come standard now. It's just not pictured on the black version. The 6s lipo batteries we offer are a custom pack designed by MaxAmps and is the best solution we have found. Yes you can use any 6 s lipo of your choice. Also if you want a different end on the mod we can also do that. I appreciate the interest. If you need to call with questions feel free.

Yes you can buy any component separately if needed.

Ralph can we buy one battery mod and holder. Since we have other batteries can we get extra Connections and do our own to our batteries?

I sell the Prophet Sport Duo it will charge both of your excess three batteries at the same time in about 30 minutes from completely dead to completely charged. It runs about $100 it comes with a five year warranty to really really nice charger. Very dependable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk