Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire II – mint condition with advanced accessories

Reaction score
DJI Inspire II – mint condition with advanced accessories.

This is a mint condition lightly used Inspire II that’s never been damaged in any manner or crashed. It has been extremely well cared for and is indistinguishable from new. While vibration was never noted, to prevent it, an Ultradrone Safety kit was added to prevent motor detachment and rotation of the motors thereby keeping the propellers in a synced position. The carbon fiber propellers are a great addition as well.

A Cendence controller coupled with a Crystal Sky 7.85” extraordinarily bright and sharp display makes flying it a pleasure without the need for a hood. You will not experience signal dropouts with the added Titan Atlas Amplified Antenna system that adds additional range and safety.

You won’t run out of batteries either with 8 drone batteries and 3 Cendence/CrystalSky batteries that are stored in DJI’s unique charging station that charges the batteries simultaneously.

The X5s is a great camera and while the Olympus 12mm is my favorite, the other two Olympus lenses are also superb. The X4s serves as a backup camera.

The system includes multiple filters, numerous connectors and extra standard propellers.

Please note: this is a rather large system and it will be costly to ship. The Inspire no longer fits in the original foam case (included) due to the Ultradrone Safety kit. I can cut the foam to make it fit if you wish. The Cendence, CrystalSky and the Atlas antenna system fit in a like-new pelican case. The charging station serves as its own pelican case.

If you contact me, I can send multiple high resolution photos.

The system new with all accessories was well over $13,000.

I’d like to sell it as a package: $6500

Buyer pays shipping or pick up available. Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina

This package includes:

DJI Inspire II

DJI X5s Camera

DJI X4s Camera

Lens 1: Olympus 12mm 2.0

Lens 2: Olympus 25mm 1.8

Lens 3: Olympus 45mm 1.8

Carbon Fiber Folding Props 2

Ultimadrone’s Safety Kit

Titan Atlas Rechargeable Amplified Antenna system