Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Pro X5 Zenmuse Brand New Sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm asking $3999 + Shipping/Fees

Brand New! This isn't used.

You can contact me at [email protected] or 2158803503.

Serious people only! And the Price is firm!

Last edited:
I have 2 that I'm selling. Please serious people only. I also have it listed on eBay and you can see my rating is 100%

New Price and I added some new pictures as well.

I have 1 left available $3999 Plus Shipping/Fees. Everything is Brand New only opened for pictures.

[email protected] serious people only! I won't go any lower on the price.

Last edited:
Whilst I understand you wish to make a sale can you please refrain from 'invisible bumping' the thread? I am referring to the posts you make to keep the thread live and then delete afterwards.
The moderators still see these......

You have posted something for sale (two items) and like 'Field of Dreams'...."If you build it people will come" if people are Interested they will buy. It does not require 're-kindling the thread every day.

Thank you.

I added new pics and a new price and cleaned the thread up a bit. Sorry I never have a problem doing that on DVXUser and Reduser.

I added new pics and a new price and cleaned the thread up a bit. Sorry I never have a problem doing that on DVXUser and Reduser.
No worries - we have a strict policy of no bumping threads and it looked a little like bumping for the sake of it.
Apologies if all innocent.:)

I am the person who bought the other Inspire Pro from Bob. He worked with me giving me advice (this is my first UAV) and still is. I want to start a small business so I jumped in with both feet. Any one want to talk to me, call me 724-816-7666. I'm a retired airline captain.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan