Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire vs Phantom 4?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the major differences are and which one is the better product? Dont wanna buy the phantom if the inspire is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me what the major differences are and which one is the better product? Dont wanna buy the phantom if the inspire is better.
Please use the search function - this has been covered so many times before.
There are numerous threads on the Pros and Cons of both machines

I have a 3 a 4 and an Inspire. If you want reliable take the 4, the inspire has upgrade issues, and transmissions issues, as far as changing cameras, most don't work the Z3 is junk and the supposed better cameras, can only use three lenses and you have to add counter weights to them, in addition taking the gimbal on and off of the inspire wears out the connecters. Also if you are traveling by plane you can fit a 4 in a backpack under the seat, an Inspire always has o go in cargo hold, I have the best cases money can buy, and I have still had my inspire broken twice, yes I have insurance but that doesn't do you much good when you show up at a shoot.

Link removed - there is no point in linking to this site unless....... you are just after hits.

in general the inspire is much better for professional applications especially with the cameras and lenses available and 2 person setup with 360 deg gimbal.

in general the inspire is much better for professional applications especially with the cameras and lenses available and 2 person setup with 360 deg gimbal.
I actually do not believe the OP was serious in his enquiry and was only interested in click bait linking to his site (which I have now removed).

Reactions: johnmont250
Actually you haven't... link is still live your first reply to him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 3 a 4 and an Inspire. If you want reliable take the 4, the inspire has upgrade issues, and transmissions issues, as far as changing cameras, most don't work the Z3 is junk and the supposed better cameras, can only use three lenses and you have to add counter weights to them, in addition taking the gimbal on and off of the inspire wears out the connecters. Also if you are traveling by plane you can fit a 4 in a backpack under the seat, an Inspire always has o go in cargo hold, I have the best cases money can buy, and I have still had my inspire broken twice, yes I have insurance but that doesn't do you much good when you show up at a shoot.

Thanks man I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me. I think I'm going to go with the Phantom 4 or the Mavic. The Mavic is even more portable. I'm just worried it will get worn out from folding in and out. Have you ever flown the Mavic?

The Mavic hasn't started shipping yet so the only ones who have flown it are reviewers who had early access. It should begin shipping within the next couple of weeks, hopefully. MavicPilots.com is now up and running and you can likely get any Mavic-specific questions answered there.

Thanks man I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me. I think I'm going to go with the Phantom 4 or the Mavic. The Mavic is even more portable. I'm just worried it will get worn out from folding in and out. Have you ever flown the Mavic?
It won't - the arms have been tested for 5000 fold operations so that will outlive the product or the time you own it!
If you flew it (unfolded and folded the arms 3 times a day, every day, 365 days a year) it would last for 5 years.
I think the Mavic 7 would be out by then.

Reactions: andrew259

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla