Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire with X3 and X5 cameras

Reaction score
DJI Inspire 1 with X5 gimbal board and leg extenders. It was converted to V2 components to allow the use of bigger camera, that is being sold with it. Main items of importance that are included are shown below.

• DJI Inspire V1 converted to essentially a V2/Pro
  • 3 - 16GB microSD
  • Zenmuse X3 camera with ND8 filter
  • Zenmuse X5 camera with Olympus 14-42mm zoom lens
  • Two Controllers - both GL658B
  • 3 TB47 batteries, charges are 11, 29, 30.
  • Apple iPad mini 2. Wifi model, 16gb Space Gray
  • one DJI Inspire 100w charger
  • DJI controller harness
  • stock DJI Inspire case
  • Brand new 1345T props and prop mounts installed, never flown (latest and I feel most secure)
  • backup 1345S prop mounts and brand new set of props
  • DJI screwdriver, literature and small pieces

Unit is in good condition, have another Inspire 1 Pro that I use mainly and this one just sits. Cleaning out the work space and use the funds towards wedding/house coming up this summer.

Asking $2500 USD plus shipping for everything. The bigger camera (X5) will have to be shipped outside the OEM case as there is no room for them. Perfect starter kit with all the camera abilities for now and later to start your own business. Add more lenses, batteries, or RAW down the road if needed to complete the perfect setup for whatever business or casual needs you may require.

Message me if there are specific questions, pictures or videos you want to help clarify what's available. I normally can get that done within that day following work.

Located in Minnesota. DJI_0014.JPG DJI_0015.JPG DJI_0021.JPG DJI_0026.JPG DJI_0027.JPG DJI_0028.JPG DJI_0029.JPG DJI_0030.JPG DJI_0036.JPG DJI_0037.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Weist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla