Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire1 Controller - Phantom 4 aircraft Compatability

HRO

Reaction score
Has anyone used a Inspire 1 1 controller remote to control a P4 aircraft. I know that DJI listing shows they are not compatible , but some reports I am getting from pilots said that they are. If the controller is compatible with the P4 aircraft, how do you raise and lower the landing gear since there is no toggle key on the home button of the p4?

I have been tempted to try this for grins as I have a P4 and P4v2 but of course you'd need the DJI Go app on the P4 controller (not DJI Go 4). As I said, I've been tempted to load the DGI Go app on the P4 controller for grins, so far, not been inspired (pun intended) to make the effort. LOL And, would the menu item to auto raise/lower the gear work properly as of course no toggle control for manual raise/lower? Let me know?

Has anyone used a Inspire 1 1 controller remote to control a P4 aircraft. I know that DJI listing shows they are not compatible , but some reports I am getting from pilots said that they are. If the controller is compatible with the P4 aircraft, how do you raise and lower the landing gear since there is no toggle key on the home button of the p4?
Could you please use the search function on the forum before posting up a thread that has been covered many times previously.
You do not say which version of P4 - advanced or pro. The latter having 5.8ghz dual band RC

Thank You.

RC Compatibility
There is no retractable landing gear on the P4 so moot.
Or are you talking about using a P4 RC to control an Inspire? (Which is not what your post says).

Either way, this has been covered.
Inspire 1 remote will bind/control P4 but not the other way round (and P4 RC lacks simultaneous 5.8ghz capability even in the Pro version).

Hope that helps/answers your question.:)

Reactions: Shoemaker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars