Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji Osmo 1.0.1.19+

Reaction score
Dji Osmo 1.0.1.19+ Has my time lapse videos split as if is 2 side of the camera....anyone else having this issue...never had that problem with the 1.0.1.19

Dji Osmo 1.0.1.19+ Has my time lapse videos split as if is 2 side of the camera....anyone else having this issue...never had that problem with the 1.0.1.19
I believe that during time-lapse the sensor is only recording the central part of the sensor (2160x1080 pixels) which changes the apparent focal length of the X3 lens and makes the image appear to zoom.

I just got this email:

Dear DJI Customer,

The latest Osmo firmware has been released. Download the firmware update package from the product page on the official DJI website Osmo - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI.

Major Updates:

Firmware V1.2.1.60 restores the Osmo to the factory default firmware, resolving bugs caused by firmware update V1.1.1.50. Once installed, the version number in the DJI GO app will be V1.0.1.19+.

For more information, please see the firmware update release note available at: Osmo - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI.

Might explain things? Mine hasn't even arrived yet so can't comment lol

Reactions: badbiggz
I had the same issue.. I then updated the firmware And it made it worse. These are the issues I'm having.

I find it very strange that the audio from the Dji go app sounds louder and crisp. The audio from the SD card sounds muffled? I then downloaded the clip from the Dji go app and it sounds great on my phone and computer.. I did the same with the SD card, I transferred all the clips into my computer and the sound. Horrible. So please advise.

I had the same issue.. I then updated the firmware And it made it worse. These are the issues I'm having.

I find it very strange that the audio from the Dji go app sounds louder and crisp. The audio from the SD card sounds muffled? I then downloaded the clip from the Dji go app and it sounds great on my phone and computer.. I did the same with the SD card, I transferred all the clips into my computer and the sound. Horrible. So please advise.
This is why many of us recommend an external mic for this purpose. There are a few such as the Rode, Olympus and Sony. They will give you better and enriched sound quality to the actual video file that is exported directly from the SD card to computer. In the Go App export, you will notice a substantial gain in volume. This can be turned down as needed.

That's great and all, but why is my question? The video sound perfect off of the app so then why not from the SD card? If the sound was the same as the app then we will all avoid buying the mic. Of course the mic is always better. But for a amateur videotograpgher that will be extra stuff to carry along. Unless they are forcing us to edit our video through thier app. I see a editing software from dji in the near future.lol

That's great and all, but why is my question? The video sound perfect off of the app so then why not from the SD card? If the sound was the same as the app then we will all avoid buying the mic. Of course the mic is always better. But for a amateur videotograpgher that will be extra stuff to carry along. Unless they are forcing us to edit our video through thier app. I see a editing software from dji in the near future.lol
Your point is justified. Small and plug in are your best bet! I feel the same way about the extras. Please look at the DJI Specs regarding sound in the support specs page. Is It really out or is it in? Is it stereo or is it mono? We can only guess? We can only hope that DJI fixes this problem in the next FW update.

What do you mean saying "2 side of the camera"? It means "split-screen"? Image become 2-sided?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell