Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Osmo Not working! Worst company!

Reaction score
DJI Osmo costs 1100 USD in India, so I asked my sister to purchase it from Amazon and bring it while coming to India, for 558 USD, and she did. I just received the box, connected to my iPhone 6 plus, at first the live view came.
It asked for firmware upgrade. I did it.
And since the latest firmware has got installed, it seems to be dead. The live view doesnt work on both iPhone and Android app.

Im able to see camera info, live view info, battery info, everything but cannot see anything what im doing or shooting.
Also, not able to load the playback. as soon I click on playback, the wireless communication is lost with the OSMO.

So, whats wrong ?

Im really pissed, because I cannot even return it for replacement, as fedex would charge 400 USD to ship it back to USA.

DJI Osmo costs 1100 USD in India, so I asked my sister to purchase it from Amazon and bring it while coming to India, for 558 USD, and she did. I just received the box, connected to my iPhone 6 plus, at first the live view came.
And since the latest firmware has got installed, it seems to be dead. The live view doesnt work on both iPhone and Android app.

Im able to see camera info, live view info, battery info, everything but cannot see anything what im doing or shooting.
Also, not able to load the playback. as soon I click on playback, the wireless communication is lost with the OSMO.

So, whats wrong ?

Im really pissed, because I cannot even return it for replacement, as fedex would charge 400 USD to ship it back to USA.

As far as i know DJI pays the shipping cost if it is a warranty case. At least thats what they do with the Inspire 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Predator

So, whats wrong ?

Ditto here. No live feed. It's now a useless chunk sitting in my case

Reactions: SanCap
Damon, did you update via the app or sd card?

I have the problem where with latest X3 update and OSMO update, I have NO video in the GO app.

OSMO update via app went successfully (after update via card initially failed) and X3 update on Inspire went successfully.

Latest GO app. No video feed.

I tried at DJI's suggestion:

1) Re-install the DJI GO App.
2) Check SD card, format it in the DJI GO App and reinstalled the firmware from card successfully
3) Try Trigger + Record + Power Switch on startup.

But still no video feed. Any other ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460209470.829412.jpg

I have the problem where with latest X3 update and OSMO update, I have NO video in the GO app.

OSMO update via app went successfully (after update via card initially failed) and X3 update on Inspire went successfully.

Latest GO app. No video feed.

I tried at DJI's suggestion:

1) Re-install the DJI GO App.
2) Check SD card, format it in the DJI GO App and reinstalled the firmware from card successfully
3) Try Trigger + Record + Power Switch on startup.

But still no video feed. Any other ideas?

View attachment 7804

I would try it again using the SD card one more time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips