Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji pilot app launches tonight at dji.com

Reaction score
Spoke with DJI chat and they said that DJI Pilot App launches tonight! On their website dji.com

good news for those who have production ready inspire1 in the coming days:) -

Last edited:
I just ordered my Inspire yesterday...do you know if I can download the software and run through it to get familiar with it prior to receiving the Inspire?

it can surely. will probably not enter the program as long as one does not have physical inspire and rc transmitter

Spoke with DJI chat and they said that DJI Pilot App launches tonight! On their website dji.com

good news for those who have production ready inspire1 in the coming days:) -
It looks like the app is now available at m.dji.net/djipilot , just enter your serial number for the Inspire 1.
image.jpg

Well.. in fact you can :D I just remembered how i watched the FoxtechFPV Unboxing Video this morning. Guess what you can see at the very beginning of the Video while the Inspire is shown in close-up ^^ Worked for me.. but i will not post their serial number here. Just go and watch the video for yourself until it gets pulled ;) Right now i am playing around with the App and reading the manual. Cant wait for my inspire to arrive.

Seems I only get the apk (Android app) from m.dji.net/djipilot. Am I missing something to get the iOS version?

Well.. in fact you can :D I just remembered how i watched the FoxtechFPV Unboxing Video this morning. Guess what you can see at the very beginning of the Video while the Inspire is shown in close-up ^^ Worked for me.. but i will not post their serial number here. Just go and watch the video for yourself until it gets pulled ;) Right now i am playing around with the App and reading the manual. Cant wait for my inspire to arrive.

Unfortunately I can't read the serial number or scan it. To blury

I guess I was too late it says "the sn downloads more than 3 times" I guess I'll have to wait for my serial number :)

Just talked with a friend in Texas and they have a shipment on transit to their place now and said they would be putting up you tube video on it tonight ! On UAVDirect channel :)

I downloaded "DJI-Pilot. APK" and side-loaded it....Is this the correct APK??? If so, it is beautiful

Just talked with a friend in Texas and they have a shipment on transit to their place now and said they would be putting up you tube video on it tonight ! On UAVDirect channel :)

I pre-ordered from UAVdirect also. I live 20 minutes from them and plan on picking it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters