Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI pilot IOS

4f5d9c040195124ec236392c5f8cd2e1.svg

Pilote DJI​

L'application DJI Pilot prend en charge les derniers drones d'entreprise DJI.​

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-pilot/id1437498969

V 1.1.5​

Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou supérieur
Prise en charge uniquement de la série Mavic 2 Enterprise
https://m.dji.net/djipilot_enterprise_android_controller

V2.2.1.7​

Nécessite Android 5.0 ou supérieur.
Matrice 300 RTK: Pilot v2.2.1.7
Matrice 200 Series V2: Pilot v1.8.0
Mavic 2 Enterprise Series: Pilot v1.9.0
Phantom 4 RTK: Pilot v1.8.0
Matrice 200 Series V1: Pilot v1.7.2
Matrice 600 Pro: Pilot v1.7.2
Appareils mobiles pris en charge
iOS V 1.1.5
Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou supérieur
Prise en charge uniquement de la série Mavic 2 Enterprise
Compatible avec iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S.

* DJI Pilot IOS est uniquement compatible avec Mavic 2 Enterprise et Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.
Android V2.2.1.7
Nécessite Android 5.0 ou supérieur.
Matrice 300 RTK: Pilot v2.2.1.7
Matrice 200 Series V2: Pilot v1.8.0
Mavic 2 Enterprise Series: Pilot v1.9.0
Phantom 4 RTK: Pilot v1.8.0
Matrice 200 Series V1: Pilot v1.7.2
Matrice 600 Pro: Pilot v1.7.2
Compatible avec DJI CrystalSky, Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 2, Samsung Tab S2, Samsung Tab S3, Huawei M2, Huawei M3, Nexus 9. Huawei Honor 9, Huawei P10, Google Pixel 2. One plus 6, LG G6, OPPO R15 , VIVO X21, Nokia 7 plus, Mi Mix 2s, Samsung Galaxy S8, Mi Pad 4, Huawei M6, Huawei M5.

* Prise en charge d'appareils supplémentaires disponibles à mesure que les tests et le développement se poursuivent.

I’m not sure what you are posting?

Yes - that’s the download URL’s or go direct to DJI’s site where they host it on their servers.

In answer to your question though, the DJI Pilot app has been available for iOS for a long time.

What I posted is what I get when I go to the DJI download site, it tells me it's only for the mavi 2 company

What I posted is what I get when I go to the DJI download site, it tells me it's only for the mavi 2 company
OK, let’s try again.

What are you actually wanting? Presumably an iOS version of DJI Pilot (which I have already said is available).

What aircraft are you flying?

Without a description of what you actually require it makes it impossible to answer your questions.

Case in point is your first post which simply stated when would an iOS version of DJI Pilot be available.

You then went on to say it wasn’t available in Canada to download.
You have then gone on to say it is only for ‘Mavi 2 Company’.

Im afraid you are going to have to be more specific.

Ok, I have an inspire 1, I am looking at the PDF of the manual for inspire 1 and in the interface of this PDF I do not have the following on my screen
on pages 37-39-40 of the PDF

Ok, I have an inspire 1, I am looking at the PDF of the manual for inspire 1 and in the interface of this PDF I do not have the following on my screen
on pages 37-39-40 of the PDF
You DO NOT use the Pilot App for the Inspire 1 aircraft.

You need to download the DJI GO App. (not GO 4).

I have the DJI GO application and it is the one I use but I cannot find the pages indicated on the PDF
Since there have been numerous versions of the user manual since the Inspire 1 was first released in 2015 you will have to be more specific!
Post the URL or pdf as we have no idea what you are seeing on the pages numbered 37, 39 & 40 since we have no idea what version of the manual you are viewing.

So are you now saying you actually Do not want an iOS copy of DJI Pilot?

I feel I’m living in an alternate Universe here!

jenspire 1 , manuel de l utilisateur , V1.0 - 2015.3
Unless you post a pdf or URL or explain what you are seeing how can anybody help you?

The version of the manual you quote is way out of date so probably what you’re looking at doesn’t even exist - especially if it appertains to DJI Pilot which hasn’t been used for years!
Suggest you download the most recent version of the manual (from DJI’s website).

The Pilot app works with the I1 on Android but not iOS. As far as I know only the Mavic Enterprise drones work on the iOS version of the Pilot App. Presumably this is because iOS has GS Pro instead. It is kinda though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide