Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI slashes price on Inspire 1 Pro to $3399

Reaction score
The deals keep getting better and better on this great quad. I've seen several brand new ones on ebay as low as $3150 delivered. Anxious to see what DJI has "up its sleeves" for the I1 replacement along with its price tag.

The deals keep getting better and better on this great quad. I've seen several brand new ones on ebay as low as $3150 delivered. Anxious to see what DJI has "up its sleeves" for the I1 replacement along with its price tag.
I agree. DJI is about to bring in some new airframes or configurations and the Inspire is ready for an upgrade. I could easily see them introducing the "Inspire 2" that would have obstacle avoidance, a larger battery and possibly a tweak to the camera system.

I got a better deal... I have less than 2 hours on mine... I'll deliver for 3 k.

Maybe this is why they refuse to send me a new battery to replace the DOA battery I received with a new i 1?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide