Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD DJI 15mm Lens $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD

Three day testing and return period on all items I sell. Not satisfied just return for a refund.

15mm $300 USD

SOLD

Located in South Louisiana.
Np1VA9z.jpg

Last edited:
I have a used X5 in 100% working condition. No scratches or dents.

Also available is the DJI 15mm, Olympus 25mm (silver) , and Olympus 45mm (silver) lenses.

Three day testing and return period on all items I sell. Not satisfied just return for a refund.

X5 Camera $800 USD
15mm $400 USD
25mm $275 USD
45mm $200 USD

Located in South Louisiana. Can accept PayPal, credit cards, or even Amazon store cards.

Rh73BCv.jpg

Np1VA9z.jpg

CNZzpYR.jpg
I have a used X5 in 100% working condition. No scratches or dents.

Also available is the DJI 15mm, Olympus 25mm (silver) , and Olympus 45mm (silver) lenses.

X5 Camera $800 USD
15mm $400 USD
25mm $275 USD
45mm $200 USD

Located in South Louisiana. Can accept PayPal, credit cards, or even Amazon store cards.

Rh73BCv.jpg

Np1VA9z.jpg

CNZzpYR.jpg
Is the X5 still available?

Interested in the X5 to use on an Inspire 1. Do you still have it (I already have an X5 on my Inspire 1 - looking for a spare)? UK, but no problem paying postage etc. Genuine enquiry. Please PM?

Price lowered on the 15mm. Camera, 25mm, and 15mm still available and ready to ship out with a no questions asked return policy if you don't like it.

Camera sold.

DJI 15mm and Olympus 25mm lens (with box) still available and ready to ship.

15mm $350

That's lower than I've seen them for sale anywhere.

Last edited:
Meant that the thread has 3 or so indicated price drop posts since your top listing... assumed the top listing was the starting price. If you've edited the initial price, as a new reader of post I wasn't aware of the edits and assumed they started at $350, $250, not after 3 price drops.

Current price on the 15mm is $325. Sorry I don't have better pictures of it but it's in used - very good condition. I'll accept a 100% return within 3 days of receipt including shipping if you don't agree.

Hey Local 600. I work with the 205 and 484 in Austin. It looks like you sold your x5 but if you find yourself selling another Inspire 1 camera let me know. I’m learning with the X3 and eventually want to upgrade when I get my skills up.
Chris Symmank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst