Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Zenmuse X7 + 50mm. Test flight in the Tuscan winter. Vinci, December 2017

Reaction score
First test footage of DJI's Zenmuse X7 camera in 5k using a 50mm lens. The location is Vinci, in Tuscany, the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci. The time was around 4pm and it just stopped raining. Temperature was around 4 degrees Celsius. Footage has been slightly color corrected with Red Giant's filters.
This video was shot with a DJI Inspire 2 & X7 Camera with 50mm lens.
Affiliated link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video. A little disappointment for DJI, what a pity to still see a strong moiré effect on the vines.(min.1:04)

WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get Also I want to buy the new inspre 2 X7. Please, if you can, send me a raw file (only 5 seconds) and if I do not see moiré effect I will make my public apologies.

WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get Also I want to buy the new inspre 2 X7. Please, if you can, send me a raw file (only 5 seconds) and if I do not see moiré effect I will make my public apologies.
Oh, for a sample you'll have to ask the owner of questioned original footage, since I do not have X7 camera. I don't contradict your statement. I just simply doubt YouTube player ability to faithfully reproduce published video material, that's all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg