Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI's new geofence system

agreed, they should at least wait for the beta to be over, given their track record

they announced to the media it would be implemented before the end of the year
i think that was a bad idea (I'm on the locked beta program ) and don't think is ready for public yet

they announced to the media it would be implemented before the end of the year
i think that was a bad idea (I'm on the locked beta program ) and don't think is ready for public yet
I have no idea why they made this public now, they should have just made an announcement but not offer any files/anything further.
Without the beta GO app and v1.7 it is useless anyway and by making the website/files public it is going to generate way too much questions and problems.
I am not answering ANY questions on this forum regarding this roll out and individuals (who will already know who they are) can direct everything through Centrecode.

Anyone surprised the announcement came AFTER the Christmas shopping season!

Brian

Ahh DJI made a mistake when they said something they shouldnt!

Well at least that was a one off and they havent done that before!!

It amazes me that they make great products but everything else they do(apart from slick media marketing) is so mickey mouse and cowboyish it really is unbelievable.

I have stopped updates for DJI GO on all my tablets. No longer doing firmware updates after 1.5. Enough with the Cloak and Dagger back door activities at DJI.

I do not think it is cloak and dagger activities.

I just genuinely believe they cannot help themselves and they are totally gash at organisation regarding joined up thinking and customers service.

Surely it cannot be that hard to sit down test it/double check it/triple check it and launch it.

If after all that if they have made a mistake hold their hands up burn the midnight oil and rectify it after once again testing/double/triple checking it.

People would then understand. We after al human but bouncing from one "almost" right to another "almost" right really really undermines DJI as a sum of its parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell