Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Do not hijack other people’s threads ? really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m posting this here for someone to explain to me how to do thing’s without upsetting someone else that has more power than I do . I’m new I can’t post on the classified section. I saw a thread battery related and since I’m looking for a battery I replied stating I was also interested and today I see my message was deleted cause apparently I’m hijacking a thread???

I’m posting this here for someone to explain to me how to do thing’s without upsetting someone else that has more power than I do . I’m new I can’t post on the classified section. I saw a thread battery related and since I’m looking for a battery I replied stating I was also interested and today I see my message was deleted cause apparently I’m hijacking a thread???
Correct.

If you read our forum rules you will see that in order to post in the Classifieds section you need to be a member for at least 30 days AND have a minimum post count.
The rules also state not to hijack other members threads but to post your own ‘ad’ (assuming you have the required permissions).

Could I also remind you that the rules also state that public discussion regarding moderation is not permitted and should be directed towards the moderator in question via PM. (In this case me).

FYI....

‘A member with at least 10 posts and 30 days of active status in the forum may post a classified ad.’

4. Do not hijack another member's thread with your own ad. Also please keep any comments relevant to the ad itself (such as asking for clarifications or additional information).

9. Public discussion about moderation or moderator decisions is not allowed. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.

If you want to discuss this issue privately I am happy to do so.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD