Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does I2 slave controller receive video in a different way?

Reaction score
I have a question regarding slave RC video reception method in dual remote operation of Inspire2.

Has method of slave controller video reception really changed, so it does not receive video feed directly from the aircraft anymore (as Lighbridge and Inspire1 and Lighrbridge2 received video)? On page 40 of Inspire2 user manual it is shown that video feed comes from master controller as well as command communication, while for all other previous DJI systems video was received directly from the aircraft (just command communication was between controllers). Please see attached pics. On some other web page of DJI website it is stated that video feed comes to I2 slave controller from the master one by WiFi!?

As I2 can have aircraft conected on 5.8GHz as well (previous it was just 2.4) I would not be surprised that method of video reception somehow changed. So, are these just wrong explanations of nontechnical DJI stuff, or is there real change in method of video reception on slave controllers!?

Attachments

• IMG_7655.jpg
    IMG_7655.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7656.jpg
    IMG_7656.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 20
I have a question regarding slave RC video reception method in dual remote operation of Inspire2.

Has method of slave controller video reception really changed, so it does not receive video feed directly from the aircraft anymore (as Lighbridge and Inspire1 and Lighrbridge2 received video)? On page 40 of Inspire2 user manual it is shown that video feed comes from master controller as well as command communication, while for all other previous DJI systems video was received directly from the aircraft (just command communication was between controllers). Please see attached pics. On some other web page of DJI website it is stated that video feed comes to I2 slave controller from the master one by WiFi!?

As I2 can have aircraft conected on 5.8GHz as well (previous it was just 2.4) I would not be surprised that method of video reception somehow changed. So, are these just wrong explanations of nontechnical DJI stuff, or is there real change in method of video reception on slave controllers!?
I assume you got the answer to this question here.... control and downlink frequency+4G control

Reactions: DrMrdalj

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare