Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dole Great Race Marathon with Inspire 1

Forgot to mention ALL Flying was supervised by both Police and Fire Department (added to original post) The road was shut down and the traffic you see are follow vehicles and were aware of the aircraft prior to event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Forgot to mention ALL Flying was supervised by both Police and Fire Department (added to original post) The road was shut down and the traffic you see are follow vehicles and were aware of the aircraft prior to event.

Does not matter if the entire police force would look at your flying.

It is dangerous flying and in my opinion very bad judgment.

You do not fly so close with a drone as Inspire 1. A gust of wind, a wrong decision to pull the lever in the wrong direction and you have cut down someone's face to slices, maybe cut the throat of someone.

It's not a toy you fly, it´s a drone that can harm people at such a type of flying.

Reactions: Ed.
The police should have shot it down at 0:43. You really think that was SAFE flying? Wow. We will read about you in the newspapers some day. And not in a good way.

Wow the internet police is out in force. You all scared him and his video away. I may not agree with the flying but I definitely do not agree with you all giving him all that grief. It was mentioned and I think that was enough. This is the exact reason why I have never posted a video to this site. :cool: Too many people acting like they are better when half of them did the same thing at one point or another. If you think he does not know, kindly inform him. Then let it go.

This is the exact reason why I have never posted a video to this site. :cool: Too many people acting like they are better...

Agreed. I can't imagine posting a video here, and I'm a semi-retired working professional. Now, having said that, and not knowing what lies in the future, I may have to eat these words one day. That's why I keep a bottle of A1 Steak Sauce next to the keyboard. ;)

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Agreed. I can't imagine posting a video here, and I'm a semi-retired working professional. Now, having said that, and not knowing what lies in the future, I may have to eat these words one day. That's why I keep a bottle of A1 Steak Sauce next to the keyboard. ;)
No, I am with you. But it has been said before "intelligent people reserve the right to change their opinions when presented with new and pertinent information." People like you and me enjoy eating our words. It means we learned something.

Trust and believe a new cut will be posted soon along with BTS. I don't run away from bad press. I prove bad press wrong as all press is good press. It may be super scary to pilots thay are newbies and not a 27 year (never have crashed EVER) veteran that has several IMAC Giant Scale and 3d heli competition winnings, specialized UAS training. I guess some people really can't tell what real editing is - in this case post scaled and animated 4k footage to make subjects look closer than the actually are. I'm also a certified Nuke Artist. After the behind the scenes post production video is posted along with the new edit all will be swallowing their own words let's pass that A1 Sauce around.

That really made me laugh..

Stop make it up, at and learn how to fly safely.
Or do you mean that you were at 50m distance and the woman ducked? :D

Reactions: IamInspired
It sounds like you are flying in a way, that you can not stand for. ;)
Unfortunately there are just too many keyboard warriors who think they know everything or just like to make trouble, like when people say sly little comments and wink. I would rather not have to defend myself when I know what I am doing and others do not. If I have a question or a desire for feedback, I will post.

Unfortunately there are just too many keyboard warriors who think they know everything or just like to make trouble, like when people say sly little comments and wink. I would rather not have to defend myself when I know what I am doing and others do not. If I have a question or a desire for feedback, I will post.

Very well put. Clear, succinct and no room for misunderstanding. I like that! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry