Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Don't Let The Wife Have The Controls!

Ok hold on did she get pissed and throw the remote at the end of the video? Either she was fumbling with the sticks or the A/C was in atti mode...

Ok hold on did she get pissed and throw the remote at the end of the video? Either she was fumbling with the sticks or the A/C was in atti mode...
No - she is just crap at flying and has absolutely no idea the controls will be reversed with nose in. :)

Yes, but at that point it had become a battle of wills between her and the Inspire.. The Inspire Won!
They both lost :)

I guess she wasn't supposed to be flying at all but he was the only one brave enough to catch it, after the critical battery message came up in Go, and the deck was too jumpy to land on? The bird was auto landing. Always take in account at least an extra 5 minutes to land while operating from a boat. Well, that's what I always do anyway.

They both lost :)

I guess she wasn't supposed to be flying at all but he was the only one brave enough to catch it, after the critical battery message came up in Go, and the deck was too jumpy to land on? The bird was auto landing. Always take in account at least an extra 5 minutes to land while operating from a boat. Well, that's what I always do anyway.
Yup - it absolutely astounds me that people fly their packs down to the point of auto land.
If my batteries are anywhere near 3.7v per cell under load I'm already thinking about coming back into land before any warnings kick in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry