Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Downgrading Firmware from 01.11.01.50 (x3)

Reaction score
Has anyone had success downgrading their Inspire 1 from this latest firmware? Video transmission is so bad that's it's basically unusable. It keeps dropping out. I'd like to downgrade to 1.09 or even 1.08 as seen in this video (
)

I've tried rolling it back by following the steps outlined in this thread:
1.11 X3 Downgrade

However the bird just won't accept a downgrade. I'm wondering if anyone's been able to downgrade out of 01.11.01.50.

Thanks

Reactions: Simon799
Has anyone had success downgrading their Inspire 1 from this latest firmware? Video transmission is so bad that's it's basically unusable. It keeps dropping out. I'd like to downgrade to 1.09 or even 1.08 as seen in this video (
)

I've tried rolling it back by following the steps outlined in this thread:
1.11 X3 Downgrade

However the bird just won't accept a downgrade. I'm wondering if anyone's been able to downgrade out of 01.11.01.50.

Thanks
I have a V1 and have had intermittent issues with video. I have replaced the gimbal mount twice, swapped cameras, cables and upgraded iPads.

My set up is dual with a slave remote for camera. We had a brief run of OK video signals after upgrading the gimbal mount to x5, though we still use the x3 most often.

For the last month the video signal is so bad we have had to fly some jobs blind. I have a Mavic Pro that we fly same location which has no issues. The signal can be so bad it doesn't perform even if we stand beside it.

The UAS is at current firmware on all devices. I suspect GO to be the problem but can't verify as the issue is magically intermittent.

No answer to this problem so far.

Did you find any improvement with range extenders?

Your problems sound identical to mine. So frustrating. Haven't even tried range extenders as I'm convinced it's firmware and Go app related. I just can't believe there's no way to rollback out of the latest firmware, that's insanity!

i still have a V1.08 and V1.09 version , Euro seasoned...
can't upload them here

I sent my inspire to get fixed, and they updated firmware to 1.11+, which would not allow me to fly past 1400 ft. They also replaced some boards,$631 later. I found out how to do it with the debug file, I did and my bird says version 1.08, as well as two of the batteries. Now the compass won’t calibrate after several attempts, and getting several messages to update firmware, now also says gimbal disconnected. I’m wondering if I’m going to have to update it back to the 1.11 to be able to fly...what a disaster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg