Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DRIFT: finding calm during COVID-19

Reaction score
Website
www.elliemccutcheon.com
I hope you're all doing well in these crazy coronavirus times. I wanted to make a short film so deeply relaxing that everything else falls away for a whole nine minutes. I made it because I needed it, and figure it might be soothing for other people as well.

So if you need a breather and have a few minutes, I promise it'll be calming and/or grounding! Feel free to share it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Website
www.martinezaerial.com
I hope you're all doing well in these crazy coronavirus times. I wanted to make a short film so deeply relaxing that everything else falls away for a whole nine minutes. I made it because I needed it, and figure it might be soothing for other people as well.

So if you need a breather and have a few minutes, I promise it'll be calming and/or grounding! Feel free to share it as well.

So nice and refreshing to watch a video with good music and not that head banging garbage ruining so many YT videos. :)

Reactions: ed.matthews4
Reaction score
Website
www.skycreations.biz

Where are your video locations? Nice!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rod Petrik