Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone pilot booked

Coconino National Forest spokesperson George Jozens.

Jozens told Ars that it's legal to fly a drone in the National Forest as long as the pilot doesn't take off or land in a wilderness area and as long as there are no wildfires in the area. Drone pilots must also adhere to FAA rules.

Interesting:rolleyes:

Coconino National Forest spokesperson George Jozens.

Jozens told Ars that it's legal to fly a drone in the National Forest as long as the pilot doesn't take off or land in a wilderness area and as long as there are no wildfires in the area. Drone pilots must also adhere to FAA rules.

Interesting:rolleyes:
Unless using the area commercially or to profit in anyway then a permit needs to be obtained.

Reactions: slim.slamma
@Scoobywrx05 what's good!
On a previous conversations about the mac book pro, it ain't the greatest for 4k editing:(
Looking at some builds for better performance now...
Not much my man. Just getting a few things to start doing some astrophotography. I was kinda surprised when you did tell me it was working well . Usually 4K requires a bit more than what the MacBook can do with what parts are in yours. From what I’ve read and been told. Look at some of the components in higher end gaming units will give you an idea of what you’ll need. Problem now with a lot of that stuff is the prices are threw the roof because of everybody buying it up for mining and crypto currency.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell