East Texas Retreat | High Hill Farm - Arp, TX Osmo & P3

Reaction score
My wife and I went spent our 6 year anniversary at a resort/B&B on a farm in East Texas. Here's a video I made of our trip and time there. If you live near East Texas, I highly recommend it. highhillfarm.com

If you have any feedback, let me know so I can improve. I'm okay with constructive criticsm. This is my second video using the Osmo and I'm still relatively new to videography.

I haven't had a lot of time to play with LOG mode and ND filters so this was shot in auto and fixed white balance at 4k 24fps. Edited in PP and Osiris Vision 6 LUT applied.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacDyver
Please do not post such beautiful video which causes me to want to purchase an Osmo, Between Drones, video, diving, musical, shooting and miscellaneous gear I have enough crap already.
and for someone new to videography your editing skills must be off the chain (that means really great in Homeboy language).
Thanks for sharing.

Update, I just ordered an Osmo for X5 with most of the goodies, How dare you twist my arm like that?

To be honest my X5 is called a Production Kit, with two remotes, Ipad's and Go Professional carrier and you made me realize it really isn't a complete production kit without the Osmo.
Shooting 4K in the air then using 1080 for ground shots or spending big bucks for another 4K camera vs. $400 for the Osmo with accessories is a bit of a no brainer.

Nice video! Really love the shots you captured.