Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Editing like DJI GO App

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wondereing if there is any software out there that you can edit videos with like the DJI GO App.

In the app you select a few video clips, fin a song, and click the "Magic wand" and the clips get timed to the music... I think the music clips in the app is abit short, around 1 minute.

Is there a editing software out there that can do the same'ish job, but with ex private music?

I'm on a PC now, but would like to know about Mac also. I find it hard as a noob, to time my clips to the music in ex Windows Movie Maker.

I can't think of a program that does that automatically however I would recommend showcasing your flights and work in the best wa possible, manually trim your shots, and find an NLE (Non linear editor) that works well. (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, DaVinci Resolve)

Currently I'm using a program by the name of DaVinci Resolve 12, it's great for post production (color correction ). The NLE is a bit rough but you can make it work, check out my videos as an example.

My YouTube channel is :
Cordell Briggs

If you have any questions regarding specific editing tips I can try to assist you as well best I can. :)

NLE you say... i'm a noob at this.... is Windows Movie Maker a NLE program ? I have played abit with it....

NLE stands for non linear editor, windows movie maker does not support multiple linear tracks as far as i know so it wouldnt qualify as an NLE. However Davinci Resolve 12 is a free anlternative that does everything very easily. I can write up a very basic and detailed tutorial for the forum and post it as a seperate thread if you wish.

Reactions: SanCap
Thx, but I can youtube Davinci abit...

Another question of topic is....

Can I fly a trip and make waypoints with a Phantom, save the trip, launch a Inspire and autofly the trip?

I own a Phantom, but thinking about upgrading to Inspire, hence I follow this forum...

Thx, but I can youtube Davinci abit...

Another question of topic is....

Can I fly a trip and make waypoints with a Phantom, save the trip, launch a Inspire and autofly the trip?

I own a Phantom, but thinking about upgrading to Inspire, hence I follow this forum...
No.
Sounds like you want something simple. Just get the GoPro Studio app for your computer.

I would recomment Final Cut Pro, easy going.

A realtime good autopolit program is "autopilot logic". You van make waypoints upfront or upload kmz files from Google Earth. App is special for IOS users.

Follow content is doen with autopilot:

For more you van check my channel, Dronedrecht

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont