Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Epson BT-300 Smart Glasses

Reaction score
Website
www.larcherphotography.com
I have a new pair of BT-300 smart glasses and when I try and when I try to register the serial # with my email address, it states, “serial number error, please enter the correct number “. I have entered the serial number which is the on the box, the receipt from B & H and on the back of the BT-300. All 3 are the same. Does anyone have any suggestions? I plan to send it back to B & H tomorrow if I don't receive any solutions.

I have a new pair of BT-300 smart glasses and when I try and when I try to register the serial # with my email address, it states, “serial number error, please enter the correct number “. I have entered the serial number which is the on the box, the receipt from B & H and on the back of the BT-300. All 3 are the same. Does anyone have any suggestions? I plan to send it back to B & H tomorrow if I don't receive any solutions.
Have you done it this way?.....

I agree with The Editor, it sounds like the serial number is already in use. Contact support to verify. I would return them since you were supposed to be buying a new set, not a used set.

Did you ever get another pair?
Yes, I bought another pair from the DJI store down the street from me. They are waiting on an answer from Epson about the map issue using the Go app. After seeing how the technology with the glasses, it is hard to walk away from them. I really want the maps to work, but may sacrifice not having the maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla