Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Epson Moverio BT300 FPV smart glasses DJI Edition. $550 USD, Houston TX

We will keep an eye on your post here because we sell these in our retail store and from time to time we get people asking about getting one for less money / looking for a good deal, etc. If so, we will point them in your direction. Good luck with them.

Thank you very much. I was debating these glasses or a crystal sky. Even though the glasses were more expensive I liked the idea of not having to look down to see how I have the shot framed and when I look up I have to find it in the sky again. I have tried to make it work even took it to my eye doctors with me. So now Iam back looking at a crystal sky again. I heard a new improved CS is coming soon. Any info on that?

I have a CS and a Z3. I'm better at collecting than getting rid of them. I think they have a show on that subject. HOARDING!

May be wiling to part with my Z3.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I was debating these glasses or a crystal sky. Even though the glasses were more expensive I liked the idea of not having to look down to see how I have the shot framed and when I look up I have to find it in the sky again. I have tried to make it work even took it to my eye doctors with me. So now Iam back looking at a crystal sky again. I heard a new improved CS is coming soon. Any info on that?
No news to report yet - but from what we hear there are definitely things in the works on several fronts. Of course until we actually see them we have learned not to hold our breath. Its kind of like the TB50 battery station that was a myth for a year and a half - but when it arrived it became a favorite of ours. Only time will tell what actually makes it to the production line!

Have used these now for a couple of months on an Inspire Pro and am very pleased with the way they work. I also wear glasses and have adapted them accordingly. Payed way more than above although I also have the elasticated head band which works great. I am not connected in anyway to the seller ! Just wish he sold a couple of months earlier and save me £400+. ;-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez