Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Equipment for sale

Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling all the below equipment due to retirement. All equipment is in exceptional condition, having barely been used.
  • 1 x DJI Inspire 1 Remote Controller - £120
  • 1 x DJI Hex Charger £150
Collection is available or can post at an additional cost.

Any questions please let me know.

Regards,
Georgia

Hello,

I am selling all the below equipment due to retirement. All equipment is in exceptional condition, having barely been used.
  • 1 x DJI Inspire 1 Remote Controller - £120
  • 1 x DJI Hex Charger £150
Collection is available or can post at an additional cost.

Any questions please let me know.

Regards,
Georgia
You should move this to the "Classified" section.

1629557846692.png

D

You should move this to the "Classified" section.

View attachment 31302

D
Thank you for your message, although I have tried to post and it says "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE."

I am new to this site, do you know who I would need to contact at all please, or how I get around this?

Thank you in advance.

Georgia

Thank you for your message, although I have tried to post and it says "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE."

I am new to this site, do you know who I would need to contact at all please, or how I get around this?

Thank you in advance.

Georgia
The site is purposely set up so new users can't use it to sell off equipment. That's what eBay and/or Craigslist are for. The reason is because the scammer M.O. is to sign up for an account and then sell fake products to unsuspecting forum members. To prevent this from happening the forum has been set up in a way that you essentially have to build trust through membership longevity and article contributions before you can start selling here. This has all but eliminated scammers from using forum classifieds to pray on unsuspecting forum members.

In other words, the only way around the limits are to remain a member and contribute articles to the forum to build trust. AKA: To be a "real" UAV pilot.

D

The site is purposely set up so new users can't use it to sell off equipment. That's what eBay and/or Craigslist are for. The reason is because the scammer M.O. is to sign up for an account and then sell fake products to unsuspecting forum members. To prevent this from happening the forum has been set up in a way that you essentially have to build trust through membership longevity and article contributions before you can start selling here. This has all but eliminated scammers from using forum classifieds to pray on unsuspecting forum members.

In other words, the only way around the limits are to remain a member and contribute articles to the forum to build trust. AKA: To be a "real" UAV pilot.

D
Thank you so much for explaining, I appreciate it!

Georgia

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter