Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ERROR Gyroscope bias

View attachment 3881 New to the Inspire and missed a beautiful sunset with rainbow tonight because the AC would not take off due to this error
I have not seen this error before but it would indicate it refers to the IMU. Have you completed a successful IMU calibration on a solid level surface with no vibrations? What are your sensor values?

Some one posted on a FB page that you should only fly with a 100% full battery? Any comments on this. SI am thinking if I did a 5 min flight and land should the battery be replaced with one 100% charge. Cant really see what the issue would be unless its an Inspire thing.

Some one posted on a FB page that you should only fly with a 100% full battery? Any comments on this. SI am thinking if I did a 5 min flight and land should the battery be replaced with one 100% charge. Cant really see what the issue would be unless its an Inspire thing.
You are strongly advised to start a day's flying on a full 100% battery. You can do a series of short flights but you should not try to use a partially discharged battery over several days. Be careful when using a battery that was charged several days before and certainly not over a week before as they can lose charge while still indicating 100%.

Hi

Roger that. I would always start the day with all packs charged the night before anyway. I was more thinking multiple short flights on one pack. I would not initiate a flight on a pack with less that 60% anyway.
As example. I fly for 5 mins on one shot, land power down, move location and fly again. Or like yesterday waiting for the Sun to set and burst through the cloud. where I don't really want the AC just sat there in the sky then have to land to change packs and miss he moment!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue