Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Extension For 11" iPad Pro 2018

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me an extension that I can use for the i2 controller? I purchased the Polar Pro a while back but it just doesn't hold it securely.

Attachments

• IMG_20190525_145114.jpg
    IMG_20190525_145114.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20190525_144915.jpg
    IMG_20190525_144915.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190525_145130.jpg
    IMG_20190525_145130.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
If I understand your setup correctly, have you considered a tray? . . . such as the Secraft with an extendible mount? Here it is with a Cendence and a 12.9" iPad. I used it originally with a standard Inspire 2 controller as well. The Cendence fits with a small adaptor kit that just has 3 or 4 parts. It definitely holds the iPad securely. I even leave the leatherette cover on it, just folded back. The tray with back/shoulder strap also helps holding the weight of both units. I hope this helps, AerialPerceptions!

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: Donnie Frank
If I understand your setup correctly, have you considered a tray? . . . such as the Secraft with an extendible mount? Here it is with a Cendence and a 12.9" iPad. I used it originally with a standard Inspire 2 controller as well. The Cendence fits with a small adaptor kit that just has 3 or 4 parts. It definitely holds the iPad securely. I even leave the leatherette cover on it, just folded back. The tray with back/shoulder strap also helps holding the weight of both units. I hope this helps, AerialPerceptions!

Does the controller still fit in the case? Or do you have to remove the outer skeleton?

D

This is why I love this place! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much.

Reactions: Jetcar
Does the controller still fit in the case? Or do you have to remove the outer skeleton?

D
Hi Donnie Frank. I doubt it will fit in the original case. I use an Ape Video case, one just for the controller and tray.
This is why I love this place! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much.
You are very welcome, AerialPerceptions. I'm glad it's what you were looking for! Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa