Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FAA UAV Registration Help

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
Like a good little government sheep, the day I found out that I was to register my UAV I went right to the site and registered my Inspire, printed out my number and put it proudly on my craft. Now I have a second bird that I want to register, but when I log in to my account at the FAA all it allows me to do is edit my existing personal info and or print out my existing certificate. Has anyone got and experience with this. If so I would sure appreciate the help.

rb

Like a good little government sheep, the day I found out that I was to register my UAV I went right to the site and registered my Inspire, printed out my number and put it proudly on my craft. Now I have a second bird that I want to register, but when I log in to my account at the FAA all it allows me to do is edit my existing personal info and or print out my existing certificate. Has anyone got and experience with this. If so I would sure appreciate the help.
You don't register each drone.
You just register as an owner and your number is good for any number of drones.

UAS Registration Q&A
Q34. If I own multiple sUAS, do I have to register them all?

A. Owners who fly their sUAS only as model aircraft can use one registration number on all their aircraft. Owners who fly sUAS for purposes other than as a model aircraft must register each aircraft and mark each aircraft with its unique identifier provided when registering.

Last edited:
You don't register each drone.
You just register as an owner and your number is good for any number of drones.

UAS Registration Q&A
Q34. If I own multiple sUAS, do I have to register them all?

A. Owners who fly their sUAS only as model aircraft can use one registration number on all their aircraft. Owners who fly sUAS for purposes other than as a model aircraft must register each aircraft and mark each aircraft with its unique identifier provided when registering.
Thank you! Much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84