Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FaceBook Streaming

Reaction score
Someone wants me to do a live stream for them with my Inspire. I have done many live streams from my own FB page. They want me to stream from their Facebook page. I logged out of Facebook on the go app and try to log in as someone else but can't find any option for that. Has anyone done this?

Someone wants me to do a live stream for them with my Inspire. I have done many live streams from my own FB page. They want me to stream from their Facebook page. I logged out of Facebook on the go app and try to log in as someone else but can't find any option for that. Has anyone done this?
Can't you share your live feed from your page to the other? Not sure if that is possible. just thinking.

Reactions: SanCap
Can't you share your live feed from your page to the other? Not sure if that is possible. just thinking.

i did not even know there was live stream on facebook!!!!
the youtube did never really work... but i am also still on 1.4 stable FW :) and not moving from there until something decent is out and won't slow down my AC. sometimes i need to go fast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SanCap

That is possible and very easily done but the client wants it to come from their page. I think I have found that only the FB pages that can be broadcast to are the ones associated with your particular FB profile. They may have to settle on sharing.

Last edited:
i did not even know there was live stream on facebook!!!!
the youtube did never really work... but i am also still on 1.4 stable FW :) and not moving from there until something decent is out and won't slow down my AC. sometimes i need to go fast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the newer versions of the go app you simply touch FB live streaming and what ever you are viewing in either the Inspire or Osmo goes directly to your FB page. Of course you need wifi or cell data. You can record or take stills while doing so. You can provide sound thru your mobile device or turn it off. You can see what your viewers are typing and can respond by voice assuming they have their speakers turned on. It works well except that the video quality isn't the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg